Executive leadership coach Christine Noffz works with Fortune 500 companies, Universities, and non-profit organizations throughout the United States and Australia.
She is a change facilitator and courage catalyst who is passionate about working with leaders who are motivated and dedicated to make sustainable changes and shifts in their professional and personal development.
Christine partners with clients through coaching and assessments to:
- Build a strategic leadership roadmap
- Cultivate key and complex working relationships
- Manage change in a VUCA world
- Inspire employee commitment through professional development, mentoring, and coaching
- Manage more effectively upward, laterally and down
- Integrate and harmonize life and work
The coaching of individuals and teams Christine provides, draws from 30-years of executive and team leadership positions within banking, a Bachelor of Science degree in business with a specialization in Leadership and Management, an advanced certificate in Leadership Development and Organizational Design and a lifelong commitment to self-development and learning.
Christine lives in San Luis Obispo, CA with her husband of 29-years, their son who is a firefighter, and their dog Buddy. She is a triathlete who also enjoys, hiking, cooking, learning and writing.
Connect with her on LinkedIn.